- allen + roth granite surface countertops are easy to maintain. It is a natural stone material that has been treated with a proprietary stone sealant to protect it from staining. This treatment makes allen + roth granite surfaces highly resistant to staining and low maintenance. By following the recommended care and maintenance it will help ensure your granite surface remains beautiful for many years.
- Everyday care - simply clean with soap and water. Wipe dry to prevent streaking.
- Although allen + roth granite is resistant to stains, spills should be cleaned as soon as possible. Spills and residues from fruits, vegetables, or other foods should be wiped up and cleaned with soap and water.
- Heat - allen + roth granite is resistant to heat. Although the material can withstand exposure to normal cooking environments for brief periods of time, all surfacing materials, including stone, can be damaged by extreme temperature changes, whether prolonged or sudden.
- Scratches - although allen + roth granite is resistant to scratches, cutting directly on the granite surface should be avoided. Using cutting boards will help ensure its long-lasting beauty.
- Chemical - avoid exposing allen + roth granite to any strong chemicals and solvents. It is important to note that some of these chemicals and solvents can be found in household cleaners. Abrasive, acidic household cleaners containing bleach or ammonia for example, are to be avoided.
Download Granite Care and Maintenance Information (PDF)