Stainless Steel Sinks
Accent your surface selection with a beautiful stainless steel undermount sink. Designed and constructed from the highest quality 18-gauge 304 series alloy stainless steel, the sink is extremely durable, rust-free, easy to clean, hygienic and backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
Website photos and sink displays should be used for size reference only as shape and finishes may vary from shown representation. Measurements are for inside sink dimensions.
allen + roth™ Stainless Steel Sink Care and Maintenance
- allen + roth™ stainless steel sinks are made from the highest quality 18-gauge 304 series alloy stainless steel, with 8/10 chrome-nickel content. allen + roth™ stainless steel sinks are extremely durable, rust-free, and most importantly hygienic.
- After each use, rinse thoroughly. To minimize mineral deposits or water spotting, wipe the sink dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Avoid any abrasive cleaners such as steel wool or scrub pads, as this will dull the finish.
- Avoid having household cleaning agents such as bleach sit in the sink, as this may damage the finish.
- Stainless steel does not rust; however, use of appropriate stainless steel sink cleaning agents is recommended for removing various surface residues.
- Scratches are normal in any sink material. With regards to stainless steel, most minor scratches can be softened with Soft Scrub®, a Scotch Brite™ pad, and deep cleaning agents such as Comet. Rub across the entire surface and rinse thoroughly.
- Different contaminants such as dirt, dust, and soil will vary greatly in the effect, appearance, corrosive probability and ease of removal. While some may be easily removed, others may require specific cleaners for effective removal. Frequently warm water with or without a gentle detergent is sufficient. Next in line are mild non-scratching abrasive powders such as typical household cleaners including: Bar Keepers Friend®, Flitz®, Gordon’s Miracle Shine® and Shiny Sinks Plus®. All of these products are available at most grocery and hardware stores and it is recommended to follow the cleaning instructions on the product.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your allen + roth™ stainless steel sink. Items such as steel brushes, steel wool and scrub pads will tarnish the finish and make the sink look dull. These items should be avoided as they may leave particles imbedded on the surface which can lead to rusting.
- Do not let household cleaning products such as bleach sit in your sink for a long period of time as it will damage the finish of your sink.
- For minor scratches, combining a wet Scotch Brite™ pad with a cleansing agent such as Flitz® will soften the appearance of scratches and disparities. Please rub the agent with the “grain” of the existing finish and continue to rub across the sink’s entire surface. Rubbing against the grain or in one spot will produce poor results. Once the rubbing process in completed, the sink should be rinsed with clean water and towel dried.
- Surface residue such as hard water stains, tarnish, rust and lime deposits should be treated with any of the following cleaning products:
- Bar Keepers Friend®
- Gordon’s Miracle Shine®
Please follow each cleaning agents directions. Once clean, you should wipe off excess water with a dry towel.