Residential allen + roth® Granite Surface 30 Year Transferable Sealant Warranty
Sage Surfaces, LLC (hereunder “Sage”) warrants to the original end user – purchaser/owner or owner to whom this warranty has been appropriately transferred according to the Warranty Transfer Procedure, in the U.S. and Canada that its product of allen + roth natural stone granite treated with Granite Pro, the Sage approved sealant, shall be guaranteed from stains or spills from foods and beverages for allen + roth natural stone products that are permanently installed in your residence under normal use and service. This warranty applies to the repair or replacement of failed product areas that have been permanently installed in original owner(s) residence by a Sage authorized fabricator/installer/applicator and maintained in accordance with the care and maintenance guide. This includes reasonable labor charges needed to repair or replace the product. Sage’s obligation as to repair or replacement shall further be limited to repair or replacement with colors, styles and finishes of products that are available at the time of repair or replacement. The option to repair or replace product failures is at the sole discretion of Sage.
The 30–Year Transferable Sealant Warranty applies to allen + roth granite materials treated with the Sage approved sealant for interior, residential application(s) in North America. The warranty does not cover seam performance or appearance. Silicone seams do not constitute part of the installation and accordingly are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void unless the product has been paid for in full.
Under this 30 – Year Transferable Sealant Warranty, Sage’s authorized agents must be permitted sufficient time and opportunity to inspect the product(s), evaluate and respond to any claim(s). All decisions regarding the existence of defects or otherwise affecting this warranty shall be made by Sage and shall be final and binding upon all parties.
Exclusions for Residential allen + roth Solid Surface 30 – Year Transferable Warranty:
- Damage resulting from improper transportation, fabrication, installation, care and maintenance, storage or handling of the product purchased.
- Use for any exterior or flooring application.
- Damage caused by improper use or abuse includes, but not limited to, damage from accidents, abuse of impact, chemical damage, bleach damage, corrosion damage, acts of nature, job-site conditions, or structural movement.
- Installed allen + roth countertop products that are removed from the original place of installation.
- Seam performance, seam appearance, adhesives, caulk and/or other accessory items.
- Conditions caused by normal wear and tear such as scratches, water spots and burns. Products are not scratch or heat proof. Cutting boards should be used for cutting, rubber footed trivets used when moving a hot object directly from a heat source onto the product, and compliance with the allen + roth care and maintenance guide are highly recommended.
- allen + roth products are quarried natural granite materials only; they are subject to veining and slight variances, including but not limited to, color, shade, particle structure, surface irregularities, texture irregularities, fissures, pits or other variances that naturally occur in the stone. These variances are not covered by this warranty.
- Supplemental repair including, but not limited to, electrical, tile or wall surfaces, backsplashes, cabinetry, freight, and plumbing modifications necessary to repair allen + roth products.
- Product usage for commercial application(s) including, but not limited to, installation in store, office or other places of business.
- Products in which the factory applied surface finish has been altered in any way.
- Defects that were visible at the time of fabrication/installation and were not avoided during fabrication/installation.
- This warranty covers only the repair or replacement of the actual section of the material determined to be damaged.
The professional fabricator/installer is responsible to inspect the allen + roth granite materials before fabricating and/or installing the products. The professional fabricator/installer is also responsible to apply the corporately Sage approved sealant to the allen + roth granite materials in accordance with the labeling instructions before installing the products. All parties must agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in this 30 – Year Transferable Sealant Warranty.
When choosing a color or finish, please refer to samples only as a general indication of a particular color’s design pattern, aesthetics, hue and finish. Samples are not guaranteed to be an exact replica of allen + roth granite and will vary from the actual, installed allen + roth product. If after, or during installation, you decide that you do not like the color you selected, replacement is not covered by this warranty.
No other warranties express or implied, are made, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, Sage is not liable in tort or contract for any loss or direct, incidental, or consequential damages as a result of the use or the inability to use allen + roth products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state, or in Canada, from province to province. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Sage makes no other guarantee, representation, or warranty (express or implied) with respect to its products, except as expressly stated herein. No one other than Sage is authorized or permitted to make or provide any promise, representation or warranty with respect to allen + roth products.
To qualify for service under this warranty please contact the retail location from which you purchased your allen + roth product. If you are the original purchaser of the product and are filing a warranty claim, a purchase receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase clearly showing both the date of purchase and that the installation was performed by a Sage authorized fabricator/installer will be required before warranty service is rendered.
If you are the current owner of the house in which the original end user had the countertop installed, the warranty will have had to be transferred to you by the original end user, (or previous warranty holder to which the warranty was appropriately transferred) according to the Warranty Transfer Procedure outlined below prior to your countertop experiencing the event prompting the claim.
A purchase receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase clearly showing both the date of purchase and that the installation was performed by a Sage authorized fabricator/installer will be required before warranty service is rendered.
Warranty Transfer Procedure
The warranty can easily be transferred in a few minutes by following the process below:
- Go to www.sagesurfaces.com
- Select the ‘Surfaces’ menu item
- Select the ‘Warranty Transfer’ item from the drop down menu.
Fill out the form with the requested information:
* Original Owner’s Name or Previous Owner’s Name to whom the warranty was appropriately transferred
* Address where the countertop was installed
* Name of Retailer from whom the Countertop was Purchase
* Address of the Retailer’s Store Location where the Original Purchase was made
* Original Date of Purchase
* Countertop Material
* Countertop Color
* Name of the Person to Whom the Warranty is being Transferred
- Click ‘Submit’
If the warranty resolution is not handled to your satisfaction, please go to our website at www.sagesurfaces.com under the warranty section and provide us with the details so we may better serve you.